Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Entering into the Land of Blogging!

Hello, my name is Melissa! I feel like I am entering into the great unknown of Blogland! Actually, I kind of feel like Dorothy Gayle after she lands in OZ. Anyhoo, I decided to start a blog to hopefully inspire others AND to be inspired by others. Decorating has always been a way for me to de-stress and to keep calm! I LOVE good deals and I love telling everybody about the good deals that I get. I am a firm believer that you can paint anything and I mean anything. It's amazing how cheap paint is and how it can make something look like a million bucks. I also like anything homemade, there is just something so unique and special about handmade gifts. And of course I love clothes, jewelry and anything that smells good! I am very excited about entering into the wonderful world of blogging and I hope that I will have at least one reader along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggerland. There are many many wonderful people here, and scads of great creative ideas. Hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I am pretty new here, too (less than a year). It's a lot of fun and so many nice, talented people. A nice way to experiment is to read the blogs other's have listed as their favorites to follow. Before long, you see a pattern. Have fun! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Such cute things! I am just starting out as a Blogger also. Any tips on how you got your followers? I really want people to visit my blog but i am unsure how to get them there. Thanks for all your cute ideas!
    Chelsea,craftersanonymousclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)