Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekend Finds

I really did not have a lot of time to get to very many garage sales this weekend. The lake was calling my name!  However, I was able to sneak in a few garage sales.

I picked up these little squirrels for my fall decorations. They are little tealight holders. I think they are going to look great on my mantle! Isn't the acorn adorable?


This is an old coffee pot.  The lid is a little broken but I thought I could use it with out the lid.  I think it would be cute with flowers in it or I could use it as a pitcher for these hot summer days.


The next picture is actually a gift for my dog, Ruby!  I always feel bad that she has to bend her head down so far to get a drink of water.  Now, she can just go up to the bowl and doesn't need to bend.  Of course, this will be getting a few coats of spray paint.

This last purchase made me one very happy girl!  I have been looking for pretty table legs for quite some time. You will all see in good time what I will be using these for.  They came with a table top but I just wanted the legs. I was so happy when they said they would just sell me the legs!




Breakdown of the Costs:
(2) Squirrel Tealights:  $.50
Vintage Coffee Pot: $.50
Dog Bowl Table: $2.00
(4) Table Legs: $10.00
Total Costs:  $13.00



I am linking to:
 southern hospitality  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Great price for those legs:) Thanks so much for coming to my PARTY!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little squirrels are so sweet. We have that same coffee pot and use it for camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some fun LEGS! I'm sure you'll come up with something great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do with the legs!! Great prices on your finds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun goodies! I would love to find the legs, too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to let me know about the giveaway! I was at the lake, too, and away from my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love to see what everyone has found. So fun.

    Come say hi when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love those legs...I have seen some creative ideas out here using those...of course now I forget what they are lol! My garage salen party is up:) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww I love your finds! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)