Sunday, January 6, 2013

Looking Forward to 2013!

Well, I think I might try to give this old blog thing another chance. I need an outlet for my creativity and something to hold me accountable for getting projects done.  This time of year always makes think about how I can improve myself for the next new year. I am ready to move on from 2012 and I am ready for some change. I am looking forward to seeing my little girl learn and grow this year. I hope this will be the beginning of more posts to come. I leave you with a totally random picture of my baby doll from this past Halloween.



1 comment:

  1. هناك عدة طرق لعلاج الدوالي، ومنها العلاج بالليزر. يعتبر علاج دوالي الساقين بالليزر واحدًا من الطرق المبتكرة والفعالة لعلاج الدوالي. يتضمن العلاج بالليزر إرسال طاقة ليزر قوية إلى الدوالي، مما يؤدي إلى تسخين الجلد وتلف الأنسجة القريبة من الأوردة المتضخمة. ينتج عن ذلك إغلاق الأوردة وعدم تدفق الدم من خلالها. تشجع الطريقة الدم على أن يعيد توجيهه عبر الأوردة الصحية الأخرى.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)