Thursday, January 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been debating about doing What I Wore Wednesday for months. I decided this week I am going to take the plunge. I feel like I owe it to myself. If you you have no idea what I am talking about go visit Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy. She has an awesome blog and the cutest shop. I have been a blog stalker of hers for many years. Don't be scared...you know we all do it!

Ok, are we all ready for this? Here it goes!

Top Image
Cardigan - Old Navy
Checkered Shirt - Goodwill
Seven for All Mankind Jeans - Goodwill (Score!)
Brown Boots - Kohls (2 Years ago)

Coral Necklace - Groop Dealz

This is just a closer view of the checkered shirt.


I hope you enjoyed my first WIWW

9 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I really do read all of your comments and appreciate each one of them. :)